Each year the demand for our services increases.
In 2016, AIWC:
- Treated 1,889 wild animals and helped hundreds more by assisting members of the public with wildlife-related issues, educating Albertans about natural wildlife behaviours and how best to live alongside our wildlife; and
- Answered more than 5,000 wildlife related calls, providing assistance and information to support the wellbeing, and, in some cases, the survival, of animals.
12 ways you can support our efforts:
- Adopt A Wild Animal
- Sponsor a recovering patient
- Invite our education team to your classroom
- Become a friend of AIWC
- Make a one-time or monthly donation via CanadaHelps
- Help us build new enclosures and rehabilitation spaces. Contact us for a donor package
- Donate to the AIWC Forever Home Campaign
- Give from our wish list
- Leave a legacy or planned gift. Contact us for more information
- Attend an AIWC event
- Bring home your own copy of AIWC’s first children’s book: Scared Skunk
It all comes down to this:
“We don’t own the earth. We are the earth’s caretakers. We take care of it and all the things on it. And when we’re done with it, it should be left better than we found it.” ― Katherine Hannigan, author.
Make a donation to AIWC through CanadaHelps. All donations over $15.00 will be issued a tax receipt. Thank you for support!
Donations can also be made to AIWC directly via mail to our mailing address at: PO Box 68, Madden, Alberta, Canada, T0M 1L0.